“I’m just a poor wayfaring stranger travelling through this world below. There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger in that bright land to which I go….” – Johnny Cash
Welcome to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!
My name is Bel. I’m about to embark on my first solo international adventure, so I wanted to put this blog together to share some travel inspo & write about my experiences.
Since we are strangers; here are some important things you’ll need to know about me:
- I am from Sydney, Australia!
- I have a communications degree & I work in the media industry. It’s quite hectic at times, but it has its perks too!
- I love country music more than most other things
- I can play piano & I have a YouTube channel: Check it out!
- My spirit animal is a wolf because I like to be free & independent; but I’m also fiercely loyal to my pack! But when I’m drunk my spirit animal is a raccoon because I become sneaky and grabby and I steal things.
- My biggest fears are: spiders, needles and tentacles
- I am not a morning person. Or a midday person. Or a night person. I am not a person.
- I hate the taste of pineapple, and it certainly does not belong on pizza. (if you are in favour of pineapple on pizza, leave now – your kind is not welcome here!)
So, I guess this makes us friends? Schweet!
Well this is all the writing steam I have in me for now.
Talk soon, friends 🙂